Terms & conditions: Tao Photo Tours.
1. An enquiry can be made by email or by phone A booking form will be sent out to you please sign and forward a deposit of 25% of the tour price. The booking is than held. The Balance of your booking has to be paid 90 days prior to departure. If the balance is not paid on the due date we will retain your deposit.
2. The Company reserves the right to decline any booking application for any reason which, at its discretion, it may consider reasonable.
3. The photo tours are date specific and cannot be changed to suit the client. In the event that a date change is required due to unforeseen circumstances Tao photo tours has the right to notify the client of such a change and the deposit will be returned in full-minus a £25 administration charge.
4. If You Cancel Your Holiday: You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking must be received by Tao photo tours. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay the applicable cancellation charges up to the maximum shown below, depending how many days in advance of the departure date we receive the cancellation instruction:
60 days or more
30% minimum of total holiday cost
60% minimum of total holiday cost
90% minimum of total holiday cost
less than 7 days
100% of total holiday cost
5. Changes may occur prior to your tour-any changes in price, services and other particulars that occur, you will be notified as soon as possible. These would be changes in hotel and locations but in all cases an equivalent alternative of the same standard and quality will be sought.
6. If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed by us or our suppliers we will pay you appropriate compensation if this has affected the enjoyment of your travel arrangements. However we will not be liable where any failure in the performance of the contract is due to you or a third party unconnected with the provision of the travel arrangements and where the failure is unforeseeable or unavoidable; or unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised; or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall.
7. Excursions or other tours that you may choose to book or pay for whilst you are on holiday are not part of your package holiday provided by us. For any excursion or other tour that you book, your contract will be with the operator of the excursion or tour and not with us. We are not responsible for the provision of the excursion or tour or for anything that happens during the course of its provision by the operator.
8. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will then have the choice of accepting the change, taking an alternative holiday (and where this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all monies paid to Tao photo tours. Tao Photo tours is not party to any flight bookings you make yourself and has received no payment for the same, we will not refund the costs of your flight in the event of holiday cancellation that will be between yourselves and the flight company or insurance company.
9. Where specified the client will be met at the airport and transported to their hotel. I some cases the client will be required to find their own way to the hotel and at their own expense.
10. The holidays we offer require flexibility and must allow for alternatives. For this reason the outline itinerary and holiday description must be taken as an indication of what may take place on the holiday and not as a contractual obligation on the part of the company.Order of activities may change depending on local weather conditions and unpredictable occurrences.
11. It is the clients responsibility to firstly inform the company that the correct insurance cover is in place and secondly to take full insurance cover for the type of tour the client is taking. This should also cover cancelation or delays with flights. The policy of insurance should cover you and your party against the cost of cancellation by you; the cost of assistance(including repatriation) in the even of accident or illness; loss of baggage and money; helicopter evacuation and other expenses.
11. Clients are also solely responsible for the safety and insurance cover for all camera equipment and computer etc. The company will not be liable for any damage or losses to any camera related equipment on any tours. This is entirely the responsibility of the client. Again confirmation of camera and computer equipment insurance will be necessary.
12. Passports, visas, health and immigration requirements: We can provide general information about the passport and visa requirements for your trip. Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. Neither we nor the principal(s) or supplier(s) accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements. Most countries now require passports to be valid for at least 6 months after your return date. It is also advised to have 2 clear pages in your passport as well.All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and all visas, permits and certificates, including medical certificates required for the whole of the journey and the client accepts responsibility for obtaining the same.
13. Underbooking is the situation in which the minimum number of bookings required to run a tour is not met, and if we have to cancel a tour for this reason, we will not do so less than 30 days prior to departure. We will try and offer you an alternative.
14. Force majeure is unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, such as war or the threat of war, riots, terrorist activity, civil strife, industrial disputes, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, flood or adverse weather conditions. We will not pay you compensation if we have to cancel or change your travel arrangements in such a situation.
15. In the event of the specified tutor being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, another tour leader will be provided. If this is not possible, then the holiday will be cancelled.
16. Any dietary request will be met with a far as possible in the circumstances but this cannot always be guarantied.
17. We request that all clients adhere to Responsible Tourism requirements as stipulated by the company and willingly accept and assist in all requirements.
18. The client must communicate any perceived failure in the performance of this contract on the spot to the tour leader thus giving the tour leader the opportunity to achieve a satisfactory solution. Should this not be possible, you should make your complaint known to us in writing within 28 days of the completion of the holiday.
19. By completing this online booking, you are agreeing to accept all the above conditions. The person who completes the booking does so on behalf of all the individuals included on it, so that all are bound by the booking conditions.